It is common for normal people to worry about their career, finances, and relationships but they should be careful about a normal behavior turning into a mental disorder like anxiety, extreme changes in mood, and eating or sleeping pattern. In any of these situations, you should immediately visit a specialist for mental health in Delhi.
Could mental disorders be treated with meds?
Depending on your condition, your doctor could prescribe tranquilizers to calm your tensed nerves. But it will be for temporary relief as a mental illness can only be treated with therapy like neuro-linguistic programming and hypnotherapy. Just like a medicine regimen, you will be prescribed therapy for a certain time within which your mental health will boost.
What are the reasons for mental disorders?
A person’s mental health depends on how he thinks and feels. Thinking and feeling about different situations can affect his daily life and activities to a large extent. In mental health therapy in Delhi, people are taught to lead a balanced life through positive thoughts and mental exercises.
Common reasons for mental disorders
- The environment has emerged as a major factor affecting the mental health of people.
- Daily habits can also alter thinking and feeling patterns to a large extent.
- Mental disorders could emerge due to biological conditions related to the physical health of a person.
- Some people face different types of mental disorders due to their genetic structure.
Common mental disorders
- Bipolar disorder involves episodes of energetic highs and sometimes depressive lows.
- A persistent depressive disorder is a chronic depression that can affect the daily life of a patient.
- Generalized anxiety disorder is being nervous about a given situation even when there is little reason to worry.
- A major depressive disorder is a feeling of extreme sadness or hopelessness without any reason.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder gives constant repetitive thoughts about unnecessary and unreasonable desires.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder is triggered after experiencing a traumatic event like a natural disaster.
- Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder where patients experience hallucinations and hear voices.
- Social anxiety disorder gives fear about social situations and discourages people from taking part in social events
If you feel that you have the above-mentioned symptoms, then you should visit a mental health therapy specialist in Delhi for treatment before the problem becomes worse. The good thing is that these problems can be cured with the help of medicines and therapy.